Thursday, December 31, 2009

Movies I Saw in 2009

So glad to have returned to the movies this year. I love, love, love movies, and even saw a few of these at the theater by myself (which I still say is a fun thing to do, even if others thing it is kind of pathetic). :)


1. Doubt
2. The X-Files: I Want to Believe (dvd)
3. The Women (dvd)
4. Last Chance Harvey
5. Leatherheads (dvd)
6. Slumdog Millionaire
7. He's Just Not That Into You
8. Revolutionary Road (tied for most depressing movie I've seen this year)
9. Twilight
10. Duplicity
11. Bride Wars (don't judge me)
12. 17 Again
13. Flash of Genius (dvd)
14. The Secret Life of Bees (dvd)
15. The Proposal
16. Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
17. New In Town
18. Driving Lessons (dvd)
19. 500 Days of Summer
20. Waitress (dvd)
21. Rachel Getting Married (dvd)
22. Julie & Julia
23. Amelia
24. New Moon
25. Star Trek (dvd)
26. Everybody's Fine (sucked--other most depressing movie this year)
27. The Blind Side
28. Did You Hear About the Morgans?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yep, it was a good movie year!

Julie said...

You know, what was I thinking with my first post?!!!!!! What I should have said was....... And how MANY times did you see the Harry Potter movie???? In the theater??????? You should have listed it like 15 times, right?