Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fun at Mom's Day Out

Things that have been said in our Mom's Day Out class recently. Laura is my teaching partner, for those of you who don't know. (Who doesn't know Laura?) ;)


Mrs. Laura: Please take your hand out of your pants.
~~~~~~~~
Emma: (despairing) Teach-errrrrrr... my feet are hot....
~~~~~~~~
Me to a child: Ew! EW! Did... that... come OUT of you?
~~~~~~~~
Trefor: (gravely) Mrs. Lori, sometimes there are STRANGERS.
Ava: (lighthearted) God LOVES strangers!
~~~~~~~~
Dad to his child: If you don't behave, I'm going to have to take your (scotch) tape back home.
~~~~~~~~
Me to a child: Please get your finger out of your nose.
~~~~~~~~
Me: Hannah, please don't spit on the playgroud. That's rude.
Hannah: But I had snot in my mouth.
Me: Oh. Good call then.
~~~~~~~~


If you've got a funny kid-line, please share it in the comment section. The little people are pretty entertaining!

3 comments:

Raye Scott said...

Reuben told a waitress one time that our dad did cocaine...then he told her he was just kidding.

Try explaining that one.

Lori said...

That sounds like Reuben.

My brother once came running off the soccer field to find my mom (who was parking the car after dropping him off), yelling "Mom, we won, we won!" She asked how, since the game hadn't even started. "I don't know, but coach said we won by four feet!"

Julie said...

Kyle, totally sleep walking, entered the living room while Christy and I were watching TV and said excitedly, "Can I shoot a lay-up?" I said, "NO! Go back to bed." He shrugged his shoulders, sighed and went back to bed.

Christy nearly wet her pants.